By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A reflection on 2010

If I take a look at last year, I feel like I've barely accomplished a lot. It doesn't give me the impression that it was the most productive year of my life... Come to think of it again, no, it definitely wasn't very productive.
Maybe it's because I didn't have lots of goals/wishes for 2010. All I wanted was health & peace, which I thank God for.

In 2010, I stayed at home most of the time. Almost every two months I hosted some friends and we had fun. During the rest of the time I travelled.

What else did I do in 2010?...
Played lot's of PS3..
Read lot's of books..
Facebooked and tweeted a lot..
Studied and got good grades..
Taught spanish..
Shopped a bit..
Watched vast amount of movies.. 
Cooked a lot..
Did laundry.. (and as always lost tens of pairs of socks)
Started playing the violin *** (one of the best things I've ever done in my life)
Sex? (not as much as I had expected, but still I don't think I'll ever complain about it)
Started dealing with YOU.
.....
.....
.....

LMAO! For this year, 2011, I'll keep the same wishes (health and peace) but I'd better add some more, huh? But here's another thing: for me, knowing what kind of wish to make and deciding on goals for myself weren't pieces of cake.
This, one minute read might help structure/guide our wishes - goals - plans etc...

- Click on Manual For Conserving Paths by Uncle Paulo -

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S


2 comments: