By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Who is running your life?



By a.R.a.S - Life Is Good store - Atlantic City, NJ
The suffocating feeling of "I am living my life in order to satisfy someone else's"  has always been inexpressibly annoying. Every time it seemed that way, I found a way to change it. However this time something just hit me! Even though I work my butt off not to feel enslaved, cultures and people around me are never going to change; therefore, me, expecting them to be more "modern" (whatever that means) and comprehend things sound incredibly unreal.
So, what now? Am I going to surrender? And since I have started considering the "surrendering option", I could also give up my dreams, right? 
Hell no! I still believe there is way to make people understand YOU, accept YOU as YOU are, love YOU as who YOU are, not depending on the choices you have made and will make.
I am not saying that the process is going to be easy, it will take time and maybe a little more of my hair too ;D 
While all this is happening, I am so grateful that I can still appreciate being alive and see how good life is (No matter happens)

By a.R.a.S - Life Is Good store - Atlantic City, NJ
If YOU are reading this - I am not blaming YOU ... I know that YOU are only concerned about me. It is relieving to know that YOU are still out there, looking out for me. 

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S

No comments:

Post a Comment