By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do you believe in ☼★☽☾★☼?

Apparently people read my blog. Thank you so much. YOU have no idea how much I appreciate it. However, I need YOU to comment on some stuff, especially on the ones that I force you to do so.
No pressure, though. Keep it cool :D
During these past few days, I set my mind on finding out the level of your faith in stars, other planets, the sun and the moon. In other words, 'astrology'.

"Literally every planet of our solar system will be moving in direct motion from January 1 to 25. This is an almost impossible situation to find in any given year, as there are always one or two planets going out of phase. They have their own orbits, and as said, big outer planets like Saturn, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto retrograde for more than four months at a time. Mercury retrogrades every 12 weeks for three-and-a-half weeks, as a few examples. This is why it is so hard to get all these little guys marching forward at any one time. We have that now in January!
Why is this important? When a planet is moving at direct speed it can support you fully. A retrograde planet is weak and it withholds its best powers, but when you initiate a new venture or relationship, you are giving "birth" to that endeavor, and you want each planet to pull weight and be the best it can be! From January 1 to 25, you have all the little planets working hard for you, dear Libra, and giving you all that they have to give! Wow!"
Your love life should be very bright from January 15 to February 22, and lucky you, that period includes Valentine's Day in many countries including the US. Many couples look forward to a very romantic evening, but you'll have much more than that - weeks of fun! You deserve it!"

Says the world famous astrologist, Susan Miller on her website

So please answer me this. (Sorry in advance if this seems like a GMAT or a TOEFL writing exercise type of question)

 Do you believe in astrology? - Defend your arguments. After all of your comments I'll expose my thoughts on the subject.

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S

8 comments:

  1. Aras...me acabo de casar el 20 de enero con mi chico español!!...què lindo post...yo creo en la astrologìa tanto que insistì en que Adriana naciera de parto natural porque estoy convencida que los niños eligen el lugar y la hora de nacer lo que segùn la astrologìa marcarà su futuro... Muchoas besos y mucha suerte con el blog...me encanta!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but astrology is literally reading in the stars which is just impossible... it is always kept that general, so that anyone can find his own truth in it!!
    But people tend to believe because of their need of someone knowing what to do as they don´t know themselves!

    Anyway.. keep going!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cynthia Muchísimas felicidades. No sabes cuánto me alegro por ti. A ver, hay fotos de la boda o qué?!? jaja Sobre lo de astrología, me reservo para el último comentario. Esto de escribir un blog me hace sentir que estoy haciendo una de las cosas que me apasionan y saber que a mis lectores también les gusta lo que escribo es una motivación bomba. Mil gracias!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almighty has asked and encouraged mankind to look into and ponder over the objects of his creation, including the heaven, the stars and the Moon, in orders the understand his signs and thereby his supreme might, glory and greatness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok this is what i say people...do i believe in astrology ???heck yes i do..the whole thing about future is writen in stars, and personal traits of people according to their signs (ppl that know me, u know what i am talking about, i am a total capriiiiicornnnn), what is going to happen when the stars move one way or another susan miller is the s@#$t... but at the same time i belive in free will and that our life is what we make of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OF COURSE I believe in Astrology...

    I am not really interested in the stars, moons or planets part so I don't know much about it. But still I'm not saying that they are not true. So I won't be making a comment for that part but I follow my daily, monthly horoscope and I believe that astrology has an effect on peoples characteristics. I am a typical Taurus and I think most of my personality is affected by astrology.
    I'm even going to plan my pregnancy depending on months and signs.I want to have a well behaved child with a good personality ;)

    Astrology is all about energy and that energy is reflected on everything especially our personality...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, as I have read the comments..I needed to write my own..
    Dearest Chris and Chris-like people :)).. you cant see the wind but you sure do feel it and experience the effects of it..
    So, why not have your chart interpreted and check what has universe added to your being as an ingredient..
    Be open and try it..YOU will see, it is not a fortune telling, as a matter of fact it is a way of understanding the weakeat and the strongest points of yourself...plus it enables you to accept the life lessons as it makes you aware of the energies around you... TRY IT..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I do!! Who doesn't ahhahaha :p:p

    I wish Batu could read these blogs and wrote comments especially for this one.. I'm pretty sure he would explain in a looonngg and different way why we believe in astrology :))

    Anyway.. I believe in astrology not because I need someone to tell what to do but because everything has an explanation which is true!! Since I have a chance to explore the universe or the people or the happenings, why would I refuse it?? And everything is possible if we can see, understand and put into practice ;)

    ReplyDelete