By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Monday, January 17, 2011

Accidently On Purpose

"We are reminded every spring, with every rose that blooms, with every sunflower that blossoms, with every lily that buds, the world is a beautiful place. Sadly, it is filled with people who do ugly things, constantly!
The world is filled with people who do ugly things. Why do they act this way? 
Some lie to keep from losing what they love, 
some lash out because they fear the future, 
some put up walls because they have regrets. Yes, everyone has a reason for the ugly things they do. And once we find out why, then we can try to stop them."
said Mary Alice on Desperate Housewives' latest episode on Sunday. (but I just watched it :D)
And it made me think as usual - no surprise there, right?
God knows how many happy moments we have on one day and come to think of it, there are usually equal amount of sad moments that wipe out those good ones...
Should we keep others responsible or is it just YOU again?
Lies, conspiracies, traps, frauds, manipulations... All for doing good deeds. 
 YOU still don't get it, do YOU?

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S

4 comments:

  1. Arasııııııım....we need the BAD as much as we need the GOOD... it is just the way it is canım... Accept...Surrender...and look forward..

    ReplyDelete
  2. while I was reading i said its like Mary Alice talking...and there you go :))

    iro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get it ;)))))
    We have the power, we can do anything, we are able to turn the bad thing to a GOOD one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peteko$ - Ebru: I am aware that we need BAD as well as the GOOD _ I refuse to "surrender" but I've already accepted and started looking forward. But I'll never even consider surrendering ;)))
    And yes, I believe in the power of GOOD...

    ReplyDelete