By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dear YOU,


How to begin.. I am desperately sorry that I've been so hard on YOU and I am pretty sure that I've let YOU down so many times as well. 

I could've been more courageous so that I could grab on to more things. 
I could've been more selfish so that I could  protect YOU.
I could've given you more self-confidence at the beginning so that some things could seem "easier".

However I've never lost faith in you and now I am taking good care of YOU. 
I feel that my past mistakes have made YOU a stronger person and that's why I've found the strength to
apologize to YOU and taken full responsibility. 
All I want YOU to know is that whatever happens and whenever happens, I'll always be there for YOU because YOU've always been there for me, YOU've made me a better person and allowed me to get in touch with my soul.

I know I still owe YOU a lot but please don't YOU ever give up on me.

I love YOU.

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S


4 comments:

  1. Is "you" one of your family members ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to be inspired by someone canım... YOU must be very special...I envy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bi de anonymous yerine Petek yazdırabilsem..benden mutlusu yok...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Ebru"You" is someone even closer than a family! ;D

    @ Petek " Bence bi google account'u alirsan tiiiyze sorun olmazzz....

    :D tiize kaptin sen :D

    ReplyDelete