By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Friday, January 7, 2011

Sorry but I don't do mornings


- 20 years ago -

Mom: Good morning, sweety! It's time to wake up. Come on now, get up, wash your face, brush your teeth and come n get breakfast.
Aras: Aiiiite Mom... 

5 mins later...

Dad: Is my little Aras having a hard time getting up? Come on sweety, you are gonna be late for school.
Aras: Ok Dad. I'll be in the kitchen in 5 mins...

20 mins later...

Mom & Dad: ARE YOU KIDDING US ???

It was the same moment/situation until I started the elementary school, high school, and college ... Well, in college it probably didn't matter anymore because it was "my responsibility."
Now I am 25 and I CAN wake up whenever I want (thanks to annoying cell phone alarms)... 
I have stopped going back to sleep the second after I open my eyes in the morning.... 

I guess somethings do change over time. 
But there is still one thing that hasn't changed yet... and I don't think it will ever!

My morning bitterness ... Don't get me wrong, I love my morning bitterness - I would never complain about it. 
But why would YOU ask me stupid questions when I am barely awake...

Why are you in a bad mood?
What's wrong?
Are you going to be like this the whole day?

SHUT UP!  I JUST WOKE UP :D

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S



2 comments: