By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Feeling Poetic *

Tonight I felt like writing a poem, which YOU can almost never see me do. I hope you like it. It doesn't have a title though. So here's your assignment for this post. Find a TITLE for my poem :D

Was it a spell or your eyes
Was it the moon or my cries
Does it matter how I feel
When a soul here, dies

Was it on purpose or a mistake
All I tried was to stay awake
Your love pushed me into this
Shook me to my cores, like an earthquake 

Desiring YOU makes me vulnerable
Don't think it's anything fixable
YOU started the fire, you are the reason
Or maybe I am just way too gullible

                                                                       
L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S
Copyright © 2011 YOU, Clear as Mud

2 comments:

  1. CAnim canim! ilk yorum yapan oldun seni gozlerinden opuyorum :D her ne kadar bi bilemedim yazmis olsanda cook tesekkur ediyorum ;) ahahah

    ReplyDelete