By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Thursday, January 6, 2011

An intense start to the New Year

On my way to N.Y.C. 1/4/2011 @ 7:14 AM

Remember when I said that I had spent most of my time at home in 2010 and that I didn't want it to be the same way in 2011? Well... my first New Year resolution came true... yay! 

1/1/2011 on the road for more than 5 hours
2/1/2011 on the road for more than 2 hours (but less than 3)
3/1/2011 had to go to Boston early in the morning and come back to Providence in the afternoon
4/1/2011 had to go to N.Y.C. early in the morning (woke up at 4:45 AM) and come back in the afternoon. 

I took the picture above while I was driving on Tuesday morning. It was funny because what I saw from the rear-view mirror was the absolute dark sky, (maybe a very dark night blue) but on the left hand side a stunning sunrise that could make forget everything while it lasts...
And it made me feel alive. Actually "happy to be alive." 
The Universe has its random and routine "surprises", it has its own balance and instabilities ...

How do YOU feel when someone acknowledges and congratulates YOU for something YOU have done?
How do YOU feel when someone tells YOU 
"I love YOU" ?
or
"Thank YOU" ?

My answer to both is - I feel so good that it makes me want to GIVE BACK.
Maybe the Universe will too...

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S



No comments:

Post a Comment