By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Monday, December 20, 2010

40's, 50's, 60's, and now...

I thought today would never end. Lot's of melodramatic and tragicomic things happened in my subconscious and the minute I've decided to write on my blog I've witnessed something that really bothers me! Many people that I know are so subtle - why can't they just be, I don't know... loud and clear, maybe! Apart from being subtle, most of them are such hypocrites. GOD!!!
But no, this blog is full of love and light. Therefore; I send to every each of one them inner peace and love.

I am assuming that most of you were expecting a post about fashion or culture etc. when you saw the post title... I am sorry to disappoint you :)

I've been in a pickle for a while but today its magnitude boosted up - lots of questions to be answered, lots of decisions to be made (correctly if possible) and a friend of mine offered his help so we started talking on the phone. During our conversation he mentioned how easy it must have been for our parents and grandparents to make career choices. Think about it for a second... No Internet - no television - no magazines - etc.. You would either become a doctor, a teacher, an engineer or maybe a lawyer. (As you can imagine so far, this issue is one the other problems that I have to deal with and soon.)

About a month ago I was on a bus from N.Y.C. to Providence and there was a moment when I felt like I had lost faith and asked for an immediate sign. A minute later I changed my seat and found a card. It said,

Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony

O holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and charity for his creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. 
Miracles waited on your word,  which you were ever ready to speak for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (request).
The answer to my prayer may require a miracle, even so, you are the Saint of Miracles.
O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.


I need help from my angels *

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S.

2 comments:

  1. Haydiiiiiiiiii twilight zone gibi.....
    sevgi ve isik seni kutsasin emi canim.....
    you will find 99% of people are subtle.....
    and I guess for people like us it is one of the most hardest acceptable facts of life.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more Petekos - but I won't stop developing strategies to deal with each and everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete