By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Friday, December 17, 2010

Inspiration

For the next 3 days I'll be hosting 2 of my close friends, so because of late night funs and sleepless days I've decided spend less time on my blog. Don't be mad!

I would like to share with you one of the most influential people to me... Uncle Coelho :D
Not only his books or his seminars but even his daily quotes are enough to give me the impression of a shooting star.

Here are some of my favorite quotes.. Enjoy and feel free to react on any of them.

"Dreams and dreamers can't be tamed" 

"And my angel has said: "Start moving so that I may start blessing."

"Happiness is something that multiplies when it is divided."

*** I love the following quote!

"Anyone who lives in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time." 
    
                                                                                                            Paulo Coelho



L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S
                

No comments:

Post a Comment