By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

When Indecisiveness Meets My Kind Of Obsession ...

Yes! The PS3-mania is still ON... and I think this is going to be my last post this year...

What are we gonna have for dinner?
- You decide!
- NO!! you decide! ...

Which movie should we watch?
 - You decide!
 - NO!! you decide! ...

Should we go to Chicago or Atlantic City?
- You decide!
 - NO!! you decide! ...

Should we take the Honda or the Ford?
- You decide!
- NO!! you decide! ...

Do I fall in love again or not?
-I decide!... what? ...Yeah, I guess I am in charge of this - It's just me this time...

Those only have happened at least twice a day, in the last 4 days (except the "falling in love again" part, or has it? ;D)... and I am so freaking sure that there is a lot more that I can't remember of.

"Indecision is the seeding of fear" - Napoleon Hill


"Indecision is debilitating; it feeds upon itself; it is, one might almost say, habit-forming. Not only that, but it is contagious; it transmits itself to others." - H.A. Hopf


"Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he wasting water." - Anonymous


Stubborn? Maybe I am (sometimes! ;D) But I've always believed that I have my own way of being obsessed with something. One might call it a "hidden obsession"but whatever -

Here's what I think though - my high level of obsessive character is used as a leverage when the high level of indecisiveness kicks in. So they kind of balance each other out. Did all these make any sense?
Maybe not, but for me, something just got clearer.

"Your ability to use the principle of autosuggestion will depend, very largely, upon your capacity to concentrate upon a given desire until that desire becomes a burning obsession."  - Napoleon Hill


HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S

No comments:

Post a Comment