By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Yeah, it is so simple!

Have you ever wondered why we get upset or what really makes us upset? Hmm ... It is usually either "the people are so mean" or "something is not fair," right? It is always "their" fault that we get upset. BAD PEOPLE! BAD!
Since the end of August 2010, life has not been so "fair" to me… And it made me think about the depth of disappointment and its reasons. Well, what I have come up with so far is;
"THE LEVEL OF our EXPECTATIONS"... Yes, we, human beings have so many expectations, which I believe is crucial to have in order to be able to survive, however why keep them so high? 
In my experience, "high" doses of expectation may turn into obsessions, depression, addictions and probably ten more nouns that end with-sion or tion. 
To be honest, since my discovery I have been a lot better. Let me give you a secret though, it might come in handy when you are ready. 
"I keep injecting myself with high dose of expectation but I don't let myself know about any of this"

And here's a quote that I have heard recently.

Why torture yourself when life'll do it for you?  ~Author Unknown

L.O.V.E.

a.R.a.S


No comments:

Post a Comment