By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Monday, February 28, 2011

"Dumbo" Doesn't Really Need To Fly


See? Another month has gone, so it is time to quote from my Moonscapes 2011 Calendar. However, this is no response to any other posts. Here's February my friends. 
"The highest wisdom is continual cheerfulness; such a state, like the region above the moon, is always clear and serene." 
  - Michel de Montaigne - 

  Steven Hunt/Getty Images

No, I haven't achieved the highest wisdom yet but as of today my cheerfulness has come back to life. 
Thanks to my dear friend Seden. Yesterday morning, right after I woke up I saw that she had sent me the most inspiring message ever to cheer me up. And it did work Dumbocum ! ! ! ("Dumbocu", comes from the flying elephant DUMBO, and is what we call each other). So.. just when I thought my bitterness was going to last a bit longer than I had expected, my Dumbocu became my savior :D

                                               İstanbul - Summer 2010 

To A Bright Future . . .

Thank you for being there for me.
(I'll reply back soon Dumbocusu)

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S


1 comment:

  1. This picture tells it all.. To the future!
    love you so much Dumbocum...

    ReplyDelete