By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Saturday, February 12, 2011

My dysfunctional ♥

Lot's of mixed feelings... I mean a lot!. 
Sorry to put YOU through this.
Couple of days ago I was there... I felt the cold, the sorrow. Trust me, I am doing my best, so that you don't feel a thing, so that, you don't feel lonely. 
Loneliness was our thing, remember? We've always agreed on one fact... that we've never belonged to this world, that we were sent here for a mission... This mission is a very tough one, my friend. YOU know it. I know it. But the winner takes it all... 

Yes, the winner does take it all! 


The winner takes it all

The loser standing small
Beside the victory
That's her destiny
I was in your arms
Thinking I belonged there
I figured it made sense
Building me a fence
Building me a home
Thinking I'd be strong there
But I was a fool
Playing by the rules


I don't why, but this song has always been very special to me. 
.
.
.
Once a friend said "Falling is the first thing that an Angel feels. YOU and I are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings that are having a human experience". 

My friend was tired of keeping the screams in the silence. A love was waiting to be fed, but the only way to feed that love was the tears in the eyes of my friend.
Having a big heart has always brought pain as well as joy, but this situation may drown YOU without even realizing. 
If only we had two parallel lives. Then maybe everything would be OK. Maybe YOU would be lost, YOU wouldn't have to share your love. YOU or maybe I would bring down the walls around our hearts so we wouldn't get hurt.

If you could remember from my "My winter-mania" post, I love snow and since we all are aware that in 2 days, it is the St. Valentine's Day. (sigh)...
Another Valentine's Day alone. Perfect!

Here's the advantage of having someone to cuddle with, the advantage of having a relation during the winter season. YOU feel like it is summer. (as much as I love winter and hate summer, this is the truth and I LOVE feeling like its summer during winter)

Let's stay here but take me there, or at least let me...
       
      Artur, TURKEY - Summer 09-10


Help me give US a chance. We may not know each other but isn't it worth a try? 

Come on Cupid... Here's is the confession you had asked me to write. Are we OK now?
Do I deserve the butterflies once again? Do I get to be pampered?
(Just so you know, those butterflies became like bats the last time... but I blew it)

If YOU hurry, we might even watch the Grammy Awards together tomorrow night. I can travel, don't worry :D

By the way, couple of days ago I found the most beautiful, amazing cover of "She's Out Of My Life - MJ" by Joe Bissel. I fell in love over and over again. Check it out. He's pretty impressive.

Tell me what you think!!!

Love & Passion vs. Affection & Gentleness 

Alright then, ... Happy Valentine's Day to all. 

L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S


2 comments:

  1. Every living creature is a soul with the body in this world... As long as we cope with the realities we are OK...Better be alone on 14th than sitting side by side with angry and unrestful
    eyes staring at you on that special day :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The song is biuuuutiful..

    After I read this blog, I got that you have mixed feelings!!
    Then you made me think..

    ReplyDelete