By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

*With n Without*


It was a sudden instinct to start this post and I really felt like writing another poem and this is how I had started

" It is such a shame that YOU and I ..."

But then, all of a sudden an ignorant of life came with her two big handbags, one laptop case, and a federal tax textbook, which is thicker than hmm.... thicker than.... well just imagine the biggest textbook YOU have ever seen and multiply it by 3, let's say :D
Her phone, wallet are on "my"table. All scattered around.. (sigh)(sigh) 
Now her binder is on my territory!

You might be wondering from where I am writing this....I am at the library on my campus. 
I guess I have used "my" a lot.. like "MY" table, "MY" campus.. but you know what I mean. Anyhow...

The definition of the verb "to terrorize" is to create and maintain a state of fear and distress in (someone)... Before I looked it up, I was going to say _ "it is accepted as common sense to ask a person before you terrorize his/her space" but now that I know the true meaning of terrorism, I guess it was stupid of me to think that a terrorist would act accordingly. Hmmm...

Of course you can go sit, study or whatever the reason you are here for, just try to be human. Being from another country does not give you the right to behave as if you were still there. By gathering the courage to leave your country, you kind of declare that you are open to change, and act accordingly.

I might be acting a little spoiled because she is not disturbing at all, but still, YOU kind of expect the questions, 

"Do you mind if I sit here?" or "Is anyone sitting here?"

*Sizi Allah'a havale ediyorum Çin Halk Cumhuriyeti* 

And this is another example of beginning a task with lots of love and then have to end it withOUT it.

But still, I bless you with light and L.O.V.E.
Thank you for asking my permission before you sat down.
Thanks for being so kind.


L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S

3 comments:

  1. Sen ne diyon Tiiize :D neyi anlamadin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post...
    Cin Halk Cumhuriyeti oldurmez surundurur demek istiyorum... ve ne demek istedigini ve hislerini cok cok iyi anliyorum...

    ReplyDelete