By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Friday, February 25, 2011

* A Quick Summary and A Projection *

the near PAST

〆 Got drunk all by myself while watching my favorite movie Elsa y Fred and cried my eyes out until there were no more tears to shed, literally!,
〆 Job-hunted,
〆 Started reading "Winner Stands Alone" by Uncle Coelho (- Kazanan Yanlızdır -)
〆 Went skiing,
〆 Job-hunted,
〆 Stressed out about a take-home final,
〆 Job-hunted,
〆 Finished my MBA,
〆 Went out for a couple of margaritas to celebrate,
〆 A close friend to whom I used to talk to on the phone, at least 3 times a day left this continent and moved back to our hometown,
〆 Went out for some hookah to celebrate,
〆 Job-hunted,
〆 Became funemployed (as a friend calls it and I am loving the term already!!!)
〆 Started feeling like a fist has been placed just above my stomach... 

the POSSIBLE near FUTURE

〆 Job-hunt,
〆 Boston - Hartford and some "get-together"s,
〆  Job-hunt,
〆 Cook,
〆 Job-hunt,
〆 Finish up the "Winner Stands Alone",
〆 Job-hunt,
〆 Start watching my Golden Girls collection,
〆 Job-hunt...

Meanwhile I also plan to deal with my wisdom toothache.

But even though my possible near future looks like a soul-torturing one, for some reason, I know I'll be in peace.
Good days are not far away. Seriously,
 I can feel them. 



L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S

4 comments:

  1. Opsun seni tiyzen,,is yakinda geliiii...biliyorum...Be in peace.. Sana gonderdigim Timur Tiryakiyi dinle gunde 2 kere :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you have a Golden Girls collection anyways? It's on TV all the time!! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sagol Tiiyze ;D Dinliiicem bgn brz gezicem arabayla ayni zamanda ipodumada koydum...

    Okan: It was the 25th year anniversary collection, i bought the whole 7 seasonss but you should see how they look like ;D Btw I have never seeen them on TV in the US ?!!?!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. az kaldi az...
    yakinda job hunt yerine, mesain bitmeden yerine getirmen gereken isleri yazmaya basliycaksin.
    close your eyes, take a deep breath and count to 10 every single time you feel funemployed... :)))

    ReplyDelete