By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gotta Play *


This time all you have to do is pick your favorite and tell me the reason. It is that simple. You can also tell me where, in one of those places you would want to go just for an hour or a day. You decide!
 Feel free to enlarge the images. ✌  

   Artur, Turkey - Summer 2009
Bodrum, Turkey - Summer 2010

 Artur, Turkey - Summer 2010


Bodrum, Turkey - Summer 2009

Artur, Turkey - Summer 2010

Newport, Rhode Island - February 2011

Bodrum, Turkey - Summer 2009


L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S


4 comments:

  1. Sunset images in Artur are awesome...but the last one in Bodrum is a special shot.. Congrats...Tiyzen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaalllll of them :p:p I'm lucky to see all of the 3 places with you ;)
    But at the moment, I'd say Rhode Adasi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well all the pictures are awesome...
    Would love to go to Bodrum for a fun vacation...
    Would love love to go to Artur for its sunset and for more of a peaceful vacation...
    And Rhode Island... Would love to go to the beach over there this summer :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Petekos: Cok sagol Petekoss _ I would say Artur valla ;D - I just can't forget the fun and crazy times we had in Artur
    Ebru: I feel lucky to have seen all of those place with you toooo Ebrusummm!
    Deniz: Thankssssss - let's plan a trip this summer

    ReplyDelete