By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Interior Design Of A Soul*


Darkness with a little hope,
Spreading a glimpse of light.

Darkness, created by YOU,
Brightened with the help of friends.

Darkness, an endless sensation
Coming to an end with LOVE.

Darkness hanging on to its best friend "Giving Up"
What is MY decision?

It has been one year since my last post - and all I have, are my friends to thank to. 

Tell me one thing guys.. How on earth can you do that?

I could never be my own friend - God forbid! :) 
Your patience is the most appreciated! 

Okan* Rüya* Ebru* Deniz* Batu*
Günaydın


L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S


3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaa :.) we thank you arasim..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do it because we love you sooooo much.... And will do it forever...
    Canimmm.... Seni cok seviyorum...
    Canlarimmm iyiki varsinizz

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaa :) sarisimmmm ne mutlu yaninda olabildiysek...her zaman seninleyim seni cok seviyorummm
    zorsun ama bitanesin :) saka sakaaaa

    ReplyDelete