By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Came Across With Another Demon of Mine *

A two-second goosebumps, then the shivers... It's 21 degrees outside and I am in the line at the dining hall. Am I cold or way too nervous than I am supposed to be? What could be the reason for my hand shaking, so that I cannot manage to get a proper hold of the salad bowl? Do YOU have to be this beautiful? Attention! I'm not using any other adjectives because beauty is all I see. A natural beauty... Yes, I have been incredibly attentive and yes, what makes you different, makes you beautiful.

YOU have no idea how good the dreams feel. Just amazing. A feeling that I have never experienced before. Yes, dreams... All I need is a face-to-face conversation at a restaurant where the service is preferably extremely slow so that I can keep looking at YOU without having to worry that YOU catch my eyes looking into yours'.

My stay has an expiration date and I hate the trio "could've, would've, should've"... All I need is an answer to my questions "why?" and etc. I feel like I created an enemy while trying to have a friend. I am writing all this because it is feels like nothing but nonsense!


A perfect poker face
A perfect joker face
YOU might actually be an Original
100 % Clear as Mud



L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S

No comments:

Post a Comment