By a.R.a.S - Bodrum/Turkey 2010

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Univictionary*


End of March... Seriously! It's been faster than ever, don't you think? Maybe not for all of you... (I know  it's not going as fast as YOU want it to but I am there for YOU, we are there for YOU, counting down the days altogether) 


"The dead of midnight is the noon of thought, and wisdom mounts her zenith with the stars."
                                                                                                                    - A.L. Barbauld -


   John Kelly - Getty Images

If YOU know me well enough, you should also know that I believe in the Universe's effort to get in touch with us. But for some reason YOU tend to ignore it. Are YOU doing it on purpose?

Advices..
Signs..
Messages..

This month let's try to be more open and listen to (for some of YOU the verb must be "to realize" or "to believe") what the Universe is trying to tell us. 
I received 3 different signs, all pointing in the same direction. At first, I did not notice that it was a sign at all but when the second one was sent, it hit me like a ton of bricks. The third one was so obvious that I was sure I had to make a decision. I'll tell YOU about it soon.


L.O.V.E.
a.R.a.S



1 comment:

  1. You are so lucky that you can see the signs ;)) I'm curious now.. Hope you tell us about it soon :p

    ReplyDelete